Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Steph's 31st Birthday

Somehow, it's easier to think about getting older when you have such swanky events and lovely wardrobe choices...For my 31st birthday, I'd wear a bold red cocktail dress with sparkly Christian Louboutin shoes that dare not hurt my feet a pinch, this is my dream world afterall. I'd accent my happy frock with more sparkles, a vintage diamond bracelet and cluster earrings, and I'd keep a shawl handy to fight the chill when I am moon gazing on the deck after the sun sets. My red hair would be loose and my makeup would make me shimmer like the ocean view. I'd play Billy Joel without a single complaint from my guests, pour champagne, open presents from Tiffany, and snap picture upon picture of my friends to capture every glorious moment of my perfect party. Afterall, 31 is the new 21.
Posted by Steph

No comments: