Thursday, November 13, 2008

Steph's Fabulous Dream Dinner


Ah, I have thought long and hard on the invitees to my dream dinner, so I'm pleased to now be given a chance at the outfit. I would wear a classic black dress, with an unexpected twist of lace and drama on the shoulder, paired with black booties. Simple black tear drop earrings and a showy cocktail ring would set off my perfect outfit for my perfect evening of sparkling conversation, witty banter, and after dinner songs. We find a hidden bistro in the Lower East Side where we could sit and relax and nibble on salt baked trout (my favorite place: http://www.azulnyc.com/index2.htm ) During dinner, Tina Fey would make everyone laugh, Billy Joel would play the piano between courses, Hillary Clinton would share insider political stories while Aaron Sorkin took copious notes for his next brilliant screenplay...and Ira Glass...every good party needs the eyecandy and Ira Glass would be mine, he would also have to sign my boobs before he was excused (that also explains the Sharpies).

Posted by Steph

No comments: