Monday, October 13, 2008

Abby's Clam Bake Outfit


Clam bake by wwywblog

Oooh!! I have always wanted to go to a clambake...I hope I do everything right! I'd be so nervous about getting everything ready that I would wake up waaaay too early and be completely ready by 11 AM. So I would take the opportunity to frolic in the water in my cute new, retro inspired, cutout bathing suit. Sunscreen, spf lipgloss and a cute hat would protect me from the sun. I would put on my capri's and sleeveless shirt to finish getting ready for the party. I brought my ipod and speakers for background music during dinner and citronella candles to keep away the bugs. After dinner, I would put on my sweater to keep away the chill after the sun goes down, and spread out a blanket to curl up on next to the fire. A talented friend would entertain us by playing songs while we made smores and sang along.

Posted by Abby

No comments: