Thursday, October 2, 2008

Abby's "Kid" Grabbing Costume

No, I am not stealing children in this outfit..just trying to nab me a New Kid ;)
I would wear a subtly sexy outfit with vintage overtones to remind the good men of NKOTB that a mature woman is like a fine wine...aged to perfection....the demure neckline hints at the treasures I hide below, the quaint patent leather T-straps are tasteful and sexy...the vintage heart earrings telegraph the deep and abiding love we could share...the rose ring is a romantic gesture...the thigh-highs are a throwback to simpler times..when a lady was a lady...or...


......or, if I really wanted to get their attention, i would wear the outfit on the right :)
Posted very hastily by Abby

1 comment:

Hostesses with the Mostestess said...

Oh Ab! I love you! This is fantastic. I will wear the outfit to the right tonight. Thanks! -Steph