Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Steph's Fire-Hot Outfit

I know what you are thinking..."Steph, you would wear a skirt to sit around a fire with friends?" and then I want you to think about who you are talking to and realize the answer is a "duh!" I would wear a cozy cable knit sweater, brown tights and cute plaid skirt with chocolately soft leather boots. I would stop in Amish Country on my way and pick up homemade pumpkin whoopee pies (because even in this fantasy world, I can't cook...my imagination isn't that big!). I would also bring along a bag of chestnuts to roast on the open fire and a game of Scrabble, which would start innocently enough until you turn your back and I add a lot of rum to your spiced cider and then we start spelling our most lascivious words. The shame our vocabularies would bring to our parents. They aren't invited to this party.

Posted by Steph


firestarter by wwywblog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I tried my damndest, but I cannot sit idly by and let you leave the house looking like this. First, a pencil skirt with tall boots is seven kinds of fashion sin. Plus, you have way too much brown going on here. I will let you have 2brown items, and the buttons on the sweater count as one. The rest stay home with me. Leave the whoopee pies here, too.

Lo